Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This is how heart-felt hair clips came to be...


After having two amazingly fun, handsome, and crazy boys (Jack-7 and Charlie-5), we had a girl (Gracie-2).  And so a shower was thrown with tons of pink things and bows.  So one of my friends decided to collect some of the bows that the gifts were tied with and create some hair bows out of them for Gracie's new collection.  I loved what I saw, being a Mom to blue, trains, and loud toys; you could only imagine my delight in seeing something so girly.  My friend assured me that they were so easy to make and she quickly sat me down and taught me what she knew.  From that moment, I was on a bow making addiction, which led to teaching myself how to make other various hair adornments, that I like to refer to as...heart-felt hair clips
Heart-felt hair clips is a creative outlet for me to produce beautiful hair art for your child.  At first I was just making bows and felt shaped hair clips for my friends, but everywhere I went, Mom's would look at Gracie's clips and ask, "did you make that?"  And I would say "yes", and they would respond, "you should sell those, I would buy one."  So here I am, creating a blog, so that you can see what I spend my time creating, during my down time or what I like to refer to as my therapeutic outlet of being a stay at home Mom to 3 awesome kids!
I can custom make anything you see, change around colors, or if you have something in mind that you don't see, I would love hearing about it and taking a stab at it.  No order is too big or too small.  Some ideas for heart-felt hair clips, besides personal enjoyment might be...
party favors
holiday gifts
school spirit wear
matching clips for the perfect ensemble
birthday presents

No comments:

Post a Comment